예스조명
HOME    E-MAIL    즐겨찾기
LED등 거실조명 방조명 욕실조명 주방조명 식탁/포인트 무드등/벽등 산업등 현관/센서조명 레일조명 실외 전구/특수조명 기타조명

고객센터

Love My Work Hate My Job

페이지 정보

작성자 Chang 댓글 0건 조회 141,129회 작성일 23-08-15 22:36

본문

Love My Work Hate My Job “Love my work, hate my job” is the lament of too many people. Since layoffs appear to have reduced in numbers and the workplace seems to be settling into the new normal, people have the luxury of contemplating whether they're happy in the workplace. Being out of work, or even the threat of it, is sobering. I would say a good 90% of my executive coaching clients who found themselves in one or both of those situations had no desire to stop doing what they were educated and Architekt praca Niemcy experienced in.

Sure, they took a bit of time off if they were given a decent severance package, but even with the income stream still flowing, most people simply missed being challenged, structured, and in contact with other smart human beings. What people often don’t miss is the long hours, nagging, micro-manger boss, or the push for ever greater productivity. Once the commute is taken away, some begin to appreciate just how grueling it was.

Stats tell us that for most people the “to and from” work is the most stressful part of their day. Before you're quick to take the leap and jump to a competitor or veer off onto a new path, ask yourself, “What is within my control at work? What can I change to get back to liking what I do for a living and where?” There are some obvious solutions, which may or may not be simple. Live closer to your work or alter your hours so you're not traveling at the rush hour.

Make commute time more relaxing, not seeing it as additional work hours or as a part of your eight hours of sleep. Be more efficient for your sake. Identify time wasters (they can be things but often are people) and manage them better. Give the found time to yourself. Update your environment. I’m regularly shocked at how institutional many people’s offices and cubicles look. Here's more on Architekt praca Niemcy look at our own web-page. “I meant to bring in some art, photos, nicer desk accessories, etc., but I haven’t gotten around to it.” Get around to it.

It makes your day more pleasant and says you’re permanent (even if you’re not). Question where your computer monitor sits and its height. Advocate for a new desk chair or updated technology. If you don’t have a window, try and get a view of one. Never minimize the power of sunlight and the impact of seeing the day progress through light and weather. Have more contact with your supervisor. You heard me. Most micro-managers are control freaks and anxiety riddled.

Ask for more face time, send more updates, and reassure your boss that things are on time and as planned. This is a short-term strategy with long-term impact. The immersion tactic will teach you a number of things. (a) Your boss is capable (or not) of trusting once you proven you’re trustworthy. (b) You’ll get a better understanding as to how your supervisor works and may want to tailor your approach to that.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

CUSTOMER CENTER
-
062-418-0101
H.P 010-6634-0007
평일 오전 09:00 ~ 오후 06:30
BANK INFO
-
예스조명
궁금한점
고객센터